Athénée Royal Meuse-Andenne: + 32 (0)85 27 87 70

How To Have A Small Wedding

The Marriage Certificate Process

When you get married, you should have your marriage certificate as soon as possible. The procedure for getting a relationship certificate is different depending on the point out, but the majority of states require you to apply for a license before you marry. Several also have time limits, so that you have to program your…

read more
150 150 Athénée Royal Meuse-Andenne